Makeup and amazing beauty Tips
Makeup What girl doesn’t like makeup? All women, irrespective of age, enjoy looking glamorous every now and then. What nature hasn’t given you can be faked with the awesome gift of makeup.
- You love your skin. Wear makeup that’s suitable for your skin type. If you have oily skin, you might want to opt for an oil-free foundation and stick to something gel/water-based. Powder foundations are an excellent choice.
- Avoid cream blushers. If you have oily eyelids, avoid cream eye shadows. You DON’T want to sport the horrid creasing, glossy, long-after-party eye look! Cream blush and oily foundation will not only make you look excessively dewy but also cause your skin to break out.
- Stop using any makeup that causes an allergic reaction or an outbreak of pimples on your skin. Yes, it’s expensive and you want to hang on to it. But you might want to hang on to good skin more.
- Girls with dry skin might want to opt for an oil-based foundation for that flattering dewy finish. No one likes flakes of dead skin. You can buy a tinted moisturizer or make some at home by mixing the foundation with a bit of your favorite moisturizer. Cream blushers are for you and will give you a lovely glowing, natural finish.
- Don’t forget to exfoliate your lips like you exfoliate your skin. You can make a lip scrub at home by mixing some petroleum jelly with fine sugar. This will help your lip color look a lot better. Flaky lips are a no-no.
- Anyone can wear a red lip pie. No kidding involved! As long as you choose the right shade, you can pull off a seductive red pout. Red lips are instant glam and very trendy especially for fall/winter. Women with lighter skin tones may opt for blue-based reds. These will flatter the blue undertones of your skin and make your teeth appear whiter.
- Women with deeper, richer skin tones may opt for more true reds. Coral-sh reds, burgundies, and maroons will look smashing on you. Lip-stains are a great option for people who want to avoid the heavy feeling of makeup on their lips.
- Prime your eyelids with foundation or an eye-primer before putting on eye shadow. This will protect your eyelids and your eye shadow will appear in full-on color.
- Remove all your make-up before bedtime. Make sure to cleanse thoroughly, tone, and moisturize before taking your well-deserved sleep to wake up looking beautiful again.