Cystic Acne – How to get rid of Cystic pimples?
We often hear about cysts, but what are they? Cysts are the blockages of oil glands on the skin, and they produce inflammation. Cystic pimples are the harshest and painful form of acne or pimples. They are mostly seen on the face, neck, back, upper arms, chest, and very often on legs.
They are filled with fluid and are approximately 5mm in size, but sometimes can be more in severe cases.
Deep inflamed breakout develops on the skin, and the skin becomes red. The most foolish act we often do is “popping” it. The act of popping helps bacteria to infect it more severely. As this is the most severe form of acne, immediate steps should be taken to cure the problem.
It mainly occurs when the body is going under hormonal changes during pregnancy, puberty, or childbirth. Particularly lack of fruits and vegetables causes cystic pimples.
- You should do the following things to cure this problem:
- Consume food rich in proteins and dietary fibers
- Add green tea in your diet, which is considered to be the best remedy against cystic acne.
- Consume more water to keep your skin and body hydrated
- Avoid touching your cystic acne with your nails as this leaves a permanent scar on the face.
- Avoid cosmetics containing different chemicals and excess oil.
- Use anti-bacterial soap for cleaning.
- Always wash the infected part before going to bed.
There some other tips that might help in fighting against cystic acne, the use of tree oil is also helpful in curing cystic acne. Aloe Vera has been in use for treating skin diseases for a very long time. Just apply Aloe Vera gel on the affected area, and it will give a soothing effect, and it will speed up the healing process.
The use of honey and aspirin also results in healing cystic acne. Besides all of these treatments, physical fitness, no doubt, plays a significant role in overall fitness. Try some exercises such as jogging, cycling, yoga, aerobics, and boxing.
These are a few steps that are very helpful in fighting against cystic acne. In some cases, it has been found that cystic acne is hereditary. If your parents are suffering from this, you are going to face a more severe form of this, but you can keep yourself safe if you take care of your skin. If the problem persists for a long time, you must see a dermatologist.
These are some best washing foams which are anti-acne anti pimples.
Also check our: 5 magical ways to look more youthful